Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unity is enough for success in Pakistan

It was Saturday and i standing out my university i saw two guys who search place for breakfast after the cleaning of road. their cloths are dirty their hands are also so dirty because they are the sweeper of the Pakistani government. So they decided to sit behind the stairs of university. One Muslim man came towards and order to stand out to this place get lost any other place.They was search again and they no place to eat food because all the Muslim people hate to the Christians specially sweeper. I was looking all this scene and i offer to eat their breakfast on my motorbike. They ask me no thanks because they thinking that i am also a Muslim guy.I introduce myself the accept me these two guys come. Any body tell me who is the responsible of this happening? I am the responsible , Pakistani Christians are responsible. We are divided in raceism (catholic, protestant, ministriesm )and our peoples are sweeper, they are growths in corruption. No body working on education,unemployment, technical educations. All the ministries are waiting aid from Europe and USA all the time. They create a fake photo shot and send it to Europe and USA. I am not against to the ministries because they are spread the word of God but problem is this that they are doing corruption not all but many. I am starting an Organization which will work for Unity in christian ministries, education, unemployment, Protection against blasphemy Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment